Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,15 spaced; uses Times New Roman 12-point sized font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The right of publication of all material information contained in this journal site is held by the editorial board / editor with the knowledge of the author. Journal Manager will uphold the moral rights of the author.
- The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) license, which means that This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. This license is often compared to “copyleft” free and open source software licenses. All new works based on yours will carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow commercial use.
- Each Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja journal, both printed and electronic, is open access for educational, research and library purposes. Beyond this purpose, publishers or journal managers are not responsible for copyright infringement committed by readers or users.