VILLAGE GOVERNMENT STRATEGY RELATED TO THE REALIZATION OF VILLAGE TOUR IN NEGLAWANGI VILLAGE, KERTASARI SUB-DISTRICT, BANDUNG DISTRICT
Neglawangi Village is an interesting locus to study, considering that 70% of its territory is a tea plantation managed directly by PTPN, as well as a protected forest managed by Perhutani. The remaining 30% of the area is used as a settlement for local residents. In addition, Neglawangi Village actually does not have strategic assets like village markets and so on, but interestingly, Neglawangi Village has a master plan in realizing a tourist village with a target of 2021 (postponed to 2025 due to the covid-19 pandemic constraints) by utilizing points - tourist points that can be exploited into commodities of local wisdom that can potentially attract tourists. This research was studied using the Bintoro Tjokroamidjojo strategy theory, with problem dissection through descriptive qualitative methods combined with SWOT analysis as a social mapping effort taken through long observations for 2 months, combined with tourism destination development indicators that refer to the Destination Development Guidelines. Rural Tourism, formulated by the Ministry of Tourism. The indicator points are identity, zoning, tourist attraction, activities, accessibility, amenities, community / population, investment, tourism businesses, institutions, and finally marketing. The results showed that Neglawangi Village has great potential such as various natural tourism points, historical tourism, and cultural tourism. However, plans for developing tourist sites collide with other parties such as the BKSDA and other nature lovers organizations because some tourist destinations are nature reserves. Operationalization is still hampered by changes in the reins of power in the provincial and district domains which have implications for external development budget allocations. Because if you rely on the Village Fund, the Tourism Village is difficult to materialize because it requires large logistics.
Adiwilaga, Rendy, Alfian, Yani & Ujud Rusdia. 2018. Sistem Pemerintahan Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Byars, Lloyd. L, Leslie W. Rue. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Mardikanto, Totok dan Poerwoko Soebiato. 2013. Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Dalam Perspektif Kebijakan Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Moleong, Lexy. J. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Muhammad, Suwarsono. 2012. Strategi Pemerintahan: Manajemen Organisasi Publik. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Putra, Agus Muriawan. 2006. Konsep Desa Wisata, Jurnal Manajemen Pariwisata (Vol 5. No. 1).
Salusu, J. 1998. Pengambilan Keputusan Stratejik untuk Organisasi Publik dan Organisasi Non-Profit. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Shahab. 2007. Sosiologi Pedesaan. Yogyakarta: Arr-Ruzz Media.
Simangunsong, Fernandes, 2016. Metodologi Penelitian Pemerintahan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sulistyani, Ambar Teguh. 2004. Kemitraan dan Model-Model Pemberdayaan. Yogyakarta: Gama Media.
Rangkuti, Freddy. 2013. Analisis SWOT Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Tjokroamidjojo, Bintoro. 1990. Teori dan Strategi Pembangunan Nasional. Jakarta: CV. Haji Masagung.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- The right of publication of all material information contained in this journal site is held by the editorial board / editor with the knowledge of the author. Journal Manager will uphold the moral rights of the author.
- The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative (CC BY-NC-ND) license, which means that only with the author's permission, information and articles Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja journal may be distributed to other parties without altering its original form for non-commercial purposes.
- Each Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja journal, both printed and electronic, is open access for educational, research and library purposes. Beyond this purpose, publishers or journal managers are not responsible for copyright infringement committed by readers or users.