Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,15 spaced; uses Times New Roman 12-point sized font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The right of publication of all material information contained in this journal site is held by the editorial board / editor with the knowledge of the author. Journal Manager will uphold the moral rights of the author.
- The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative (CC BY-NC-ND) license, which means that only with the author's permission, information and articles Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja journal may be distributed to other parties without altering its original form for non-commercial purposes.
- Each Ilmiah Wahana Bhakti Praja journal, both printed and electronic, is open access for educational, research and library purposes. Beyond this purpose, publishers or journal managers are not responsible for copyright infringement committed by readers or users.